Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 17: Black

Well, it's laundry day at my house, so I'm not even going to pretend like this is what I wanted to post. But it's a challenge, right? Also, summer has returned to the central valley of California, so while the rest of the United States is under water and freezing, it is almost 90 degrees here, so I chose to wear layers I could peel off as it heats up during the day.
 

 Slouchy sweater + Belt + printed scarf = put-together-comfort.
 Slouchy Sweater: Macy's
White V-Neck Tee: Target
Jeans: Ross
Leopard Flats: Target
Printed Scarf: Forever21
Today is one of those days where sleeping for 14 hours sounds like a treat. Guess who's gonna be sleeping in her car at lunch?
 
Have a Happy Tuesday!

post signature
 
P.S. My first wedding anniversary is next week. What should we do? What did you do for your first wedding anniversary?





8 comments:

  1. i love wearing black ... i don't wear it often but last weekend i wore all black and i felt pretty awesome!

    love your outfit, as always. gorgeous scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great girlfriend!! I love how you style your hair too, always adorbs!

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great outfit! I love the scarf and sweater...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! I can't believe it's still so hot. I live in Northern California and it's been in the high 70's-low 80's. I hope we don't get 90 degree weather again.

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, this weather is seriously a major killjoy. And the sky isn't even that pretty, it's been all hazy on the way to work in the mornings. Ick! I think of the East Coast though, and I stop myself from complaining, lol.

    I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can never go wrong with a classic black cardi! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that scarf. I haven't made it to first anniversary. Thinking maybe dinner at a polo match.

    ReplyDelete