Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day 18: Flats

First of all, Happy Halloween!

Now back to me. This photo-a-day was super easy: Flats! My favorite! Don't get me wrong, I love a great pair of heels, but I don't wear them nearly as often because.... Honestly? My husband and I are the same height, and most of the time I don't like looking giant next to him.
 
 
Anyone who reads my blog knows I've been obsessed with my leopard flats from Target. Normally, I am not an animal print type of girl, but seriously? I'm addicted. I can't stop wearing them {as anyone who reads my blog knows. You guys are all "Get over it!"} But I love them. They are comfortable, classic, and go with almost anything!



Ruffled Button Down: New York & Co.
Green Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Forever21
Belt: Target
Faux Leather Jacket: Volcom c/o SBI
Leopard Flats: Target
Necklace: Lia Sophia


Some up-close shots of my feet. 'Cause everybody loves that.
 
 
What are everyone's plans for tonight? Like the lame people we are, we are doing nothing. We might tag along with my nieces and nephews {because they're so dang cute} but what I really feel like is a scary movie. Now, ordinarily, I am NOT a scary movie person. I am one of those people that turns off the light and runs because I'm convinced they are people from the "Grudge" after me. I also never dangle a limb off the side of the bed at night! {Hello, Monsters!} But for some strange reason, I am craving a scary movie and some late night snacks with my man. Sounds perfect!
 
Happy Halloween! Be safe out there!

post signature





6 comments:

  1. those leopard flats from target are definitely popular, lots of bloggers seem to have them! they are so cute with your outfit. happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your whole outfit is really cute! um... isn't Target the best :)
    http://www.randomthoughtsandfeelings1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Target might just be the happiest place on earth! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Loving those leopard flats. Been wanting some for myself for a while. Adore!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cardigan + that top + that belt = LOVE IT!!!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete