Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 2: Layering

 
Last night, Husband and in-laws and I went to the Fresno Fair to see Kenny Loggins. It was a surprisingly great show, amazing deep fried food, and so much walking that I'm exhausted. Then, after we got home, I watched the new Gossip Girl! That's right, folks. It's back!
 

 

Now for the Photo-a-Day Challenge: Layering


 Button Down: Converse (Husband's shirt that I tailored to fit me)
 Sweater: Forever21
Jeans: Ross
Shoes: Urban Outiftters
Necklace: Macy's (old)

 
This is my gorgeous view on the way to work this morning. It's finally cool and crisp in the mornings, and it makes for a nice drive to work.


Happy Tuesday!


post signature

8 comments:

  1. oh no, oh no, oh no ... i missed Gossip Girls ... i want to cry!!! boo to me!

    your view to work is incredible! wow! you almost can't be made on your way to work with that view.

    love your layering outfit and of course your hair! it always looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layering choice. You are adorable!!! And I totally missed Gossip Girl because of work. Boo!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you layer - that cardigan goes perfectly with your plaid shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a perfect time. also you look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, i love the layering with the sweater! the color of it is perfect for fall.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cardigan layered over the button down, casual and definitely put together at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your layering here! Such a great look.


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete