Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 4: Outfit Of The Day

 
Day 4 guys! I haven't forgot a day yet!
 
 
 
This morning on the way to work, it was cold and gloomy and overcast. And I loved it! I have been waiting for this weather for {what seems like} forever! And my sad, rainy weather has arrived. I feel like I need to spend all day drinking hot tea and reading by a window. With a fire.  And a snack.
 
 
I got this sweater the other day at TJ Maxx. It's totally something I wouldn't normally buy {I'm very timid with my clothing purchases} but no longer, my friends! I promised myself I would take more risks with my clothing, because why be boring on the outside when I'm totally not on the inside? I want my clothing to express me! {Thats lame, I know. Don't judge}




 
White Tee: Target
Sweater: TJ Maxx
Leather Jacket: Coalition Apparel c/o Laundry Room
Jeans: Forever 21 
Boots: Nordstroms


Ok peeps, this is the last brunette picture for a while {ignore the tired face}. I'm going blonde again tonight! It's spill-my-guts time, I guess. My family goes prematurely grey, and as much as I love the brunette, it doesn't hide the grey as well as blonde. So, blonde I go! I'll post pics after!
 
Have an amazing Thursday!


post signature



13 comments:

  1. Cute outfit girl! I love your military boots and coat. Good luck going blonde again! Can't wait to see the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love those boots and jacket!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful! i can't wait to see you as a blonde! Thank you so much for visiting/following my blog! I'm following you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this look, girl! So comfy! Obsessed with those boots!!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pink stripes..and your curls are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look adorable! I love this sweater + the coat. TJ Maxx finds really are the best, aren't they??
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these type of simple and comfy look~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Post,I wanna see More of It,Please Keep them Coming! (^_^)

    PS: Can you please check out my new post and leave me a comment if you have time? Thnks.. MWahh

    Blow A Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook

    I'll wait you on my blog dear.Have a Nice Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous as a brunette but welcome to the world of BLONDES!! Its a good team to be on :) Jealous of girls that can pull them both off! Have a great weekend.
    xoxo

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOu are so cute! Love those boots! -now following

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit, totally something I would be wearing, well actually I am wearing something very similar now.
    Come on by if you have time, maybe after we could follow each other?
    xx
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete