Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 6: Latest Style Splurge

First of all, I'm getting sick and my brain doesn't seem to be working, so I'm sorry in advance.
 
Here's my Photo-a-Day Challenge Day 6 {I took the weekend off}



For Fall, it is my firmest belief that everyone should splurge on boots! Spurlge is a subjective term, because I don't really truly "splurge" on anything. I'm super frugal, but splurge on boots, whatever that means to you!  Boots are such a staple in a fall wardrobe, and can really add a lot to your personal style. I haven't made my first spurlge of this fall season yet {because spurging when your saving up to buy a house doesn't make sense}, but these were from last year.
 


Jacket: Obey
Scarf: Forever21
Black Long Sleeve Tee: Target
Jeans: Forever21
Boots: Carlos Santana
 
 
Whats your fall fashion splurge?
 
Happy Monday!

post signature

10 comments:

  1. I hate getting sick! My brain doesn't function well either when I am... Hope you start to feel better soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing boots! love it! Xx

    www.itchyedgy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove those boots. I'm a sucker for boots in the fall/winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute boots!! Just got over my cold, blahhh no fun! Feel better.

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love those boots!!

    Xo, Rachel
    http://www.glitzyblues.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this post so much: these pictures are wonderful!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win 30$ gift voucher at Vivilli!!

    ReplyDelete