Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 8: Belted


Day 8 of the Photo-a-Day Challenge! The sad thing is, my brain is all, "Phew, you made it." See, I'm not a follow-through kind of person, so the fact that I've done this for 8 days {not including that weekend I didn't do it} is a big deal. Wow, I'm a terrible person. Anywho... Here it is.


 A belt over a sweater like this is a great way to accentuate the waist. I love putting a belt over an oversized, drapey sweater like this!
 Sweater: Macys
Skirt: Forever21
Belt: Forever21
Booties: Target {Similar}
Earrings: Gift from Switzerland
 
 I slept for 13 hours last night, yet I'm still exhausted, so don't mind my face, I just had to take this because my hair is getting SO long. I haven't had my hair this long in years. I'm taking bets on when I'll get so sick of it that I chop it off and instantly regret it.

What sick people eat for lunch.

My nail polish obsession right now: Essie Stylenomics and Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet. It's what I'm wearing in the photos up there ^
 
Happy Hump Day guys!


post signature






5 comments:

  1. I love, love, love your outfit! So cute!

    Feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute Nail Color combo. I might have to steal it.
    http://www.randomthoughtsandfeelings1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! Love the comfy cardigan.

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete