Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 9: Stripes

I'm gonna level with you. This is not my best outfit. It's not even good. But, it's what I can do today. I'm still sick, it's hot here again {so no fall cuteness}, and husband decided to clean and put away laundry at midnight last night, so I'm exhausted. There's my list of excuses, here's a horrible outfit!
 


 Double stripes guys.
 
Shirt: Ross
Jean jacket: Thrifted from Salvation Army
Gray Corduroy Skinnies: Joes from Nordstroms Rack
Shoes: Toms
Rose Gold Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: Jewel Kade
 I do a top knot at least three times a week. Mostly out of laziness, but I love the way it looks.
 
 Yes, I live-streamed the giants game while at work. It is shameful, I know. But they're in the playoffs! It's a big deal!

 
This Cream Basil Chicken is what I cooked for dinner last night. Let me tell you, it was Uh-mazing! {not to toot my own horn or anything} Find the recipe here!
 
I know its Thursday, and I should be excited that tomorrow is Friday, especially since I'm taking a half day and we are going to Tahoe for the weekend, but I am dreading this day. I'm ready for it to be Friday at noon so I can get the heck outta town!
 
Have a great Thursday!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. It still look super cute, having an uniform to fall back to on these day is a good thing. Get better,
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh psh, you still look cute! I envy you leaving town this weekend... ANYTHING is better than this depressing hot valley while everyone else gets to enjoy fall.

    ReplyDelete