Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hump Day Heat

 It is still 100 degrees in central California. As a lover of all things fall this deeply saddens me. I've been transitioning my wardrobe to fall-like stuff, despite the weather. But today I broke down, let the weather win, and wore a summer dress.  If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.


 
 
 Dress: Target. Jean jacket: Thrifted, Sandals: Target, Necklace: Anthropology


 
How cute it this BCBG Jean Jacket I thrifted last week?
 
I am seriously craving fall. The weather man says it's supposed to cool down quickly, starting tomorrow, but he's a dirty liar, so we'll see. He better be right, or else.
 
Have a happy hump day. I know I will.

 
post signature

16 comments:

  1. Love that dress and how you paired it with the denim jacket!!

    Xo,Rachel
    http://www.glitzyblues.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! I thrifted this jean jacket a while ago so I'm glad I'm getting to wear it finally.

      Delete
  2. What an adorable dress and I can't believe you thrifted that jacket! Such a pretty, boho look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am craving fall too down here in socal, the heat is killing me!! cute thrifted jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww you're so cute. at least the colors say fall. i am enjoying the cooler temps here at the moment but am sure that once all the rain rolls around I'll be wishing I were in socal as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We'll trade jealousy soon...

      Delete
  5. lovely blog! i love the dress! i am sad it is getting colder :( guess you want what you can't have right!!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I'll trade you your cold weather for my heat!

      Delete
  6. Haha I loved that you called the weather man a dirty liar, too funny!!

    I love your dress! And that is such a great find on your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great denim jacket. I just discovered your blog and I have to say your header is so cute!
    XO,
    Zhanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! I had a lot of fun making it.

      Delete
  8. Too cute! I love the earthy colors of your dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lacey, it's one of my favorites.

      Delete