Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 7: Mustard

Happy Tuesday errbody!  Today is Day 7 and that means Mustard! Seriously, I'm obsessed with Mustard, even though it is not the best color for my skin tone. Who cares if mustard makes you look sickly and washed out? {especially when you are sick}




Sweater: Target
Scarf: Forever21
Jeans: Ross
Leopard Flats: Target
{P}leather Jacket: Volcom {Vegan Friendly}
 I love when the lining of jackets or shoes are fun! It's like my little funky secret.
 
So, I am still sick. In fact, its worse. I feel terrible. Even though I feel terrible, I make myself presentable on the outside so hopefully I can fake it on the inside? Does that sound stupid to anyone else? Anyways, that was my motivation for at least putting on clothes today. It's a simply, comfy outfit, but I couldn't do much more than that today.
 
Have a great Tuesday!


post signature




14 comments:

  1. Mustard is just so perfect for fall! I have been wanting a mustard cardigan forever! Love the way you styled it with that jacket and scarf! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mustard color is so fabulous for the fall season. And I love the inside of the jacket. Too perfect ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. mustard and that leather jacket are a great combination! and i love the inside of your leather jacket that print is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! And I LOVE your jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice scarf ;)
    Follow you, follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you totally rock the mustard! It is such a great color, and I love the cardi paired with that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog through your comment on Brie's sponsor post that I was featured on, I shot straight over here because i've never met anyone who dislikes the sound of scraping ice as much as I do! (seriously, I cringed just writing that...) and then I saw this BEAUTIFUL scarf that you have on, it is gorgeous!!

    Definitely a new follower of yours :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg it is the worst... It makes me cringe and clench my jaw. And now I'm doing it just thinking about it. lol

      Delete
  8. OMG, I love this and I've been wanting to try mustard for a while and really like how you paired it with the jacket. I know what you mean the cute interior fabric too!

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the mustard color on you!
    And the jacket makes it..
    Great post!
    New follower by the way! Hope you come by and follow back :)

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi there! newest follower to your blog! so happy to have stumbled - you are too cute and i love your style! i LOOOVE mustard. in fact, i have a mustard top that i have forgotten all about and this post has reminded me i need to wear it! i think tomorrow is that day :) so thank you! excited to read more from ya and would love if you followed me back!
    xox
    ellen
    thishive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I’m following you back!
    If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Win 30$ gift voucher at Vivilli!!

    ReplyDelete