Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

What to wear to a baby shower...

 



 Blazer: Forever 21, Top: TJ Maxx, Jeans: Forever21, Nude Heels: Target, Nails: Essie

Today, we had a baby shower for a friend of mine I hadn't seen in a while. It's finally cooling down here and I've missed my blazers and jackets, so I was so happy it was cool enough to wear this today to the baby shower. Ate myself sick, full of fruit and cheese, but it was the best seeing old friends and doting on her lovely lady lumps. 

Now for date night with hubs! What did you do this weekend?



post signature


2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! So cute! The colors in the top are perfect!

    www.everydaywitharedhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love this top and blazer! So cute!! I am your newest follower and would love to follow each other!

    xo, ciara
    thecrosscontamination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete