Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Casual Friday


 I'm finally figuring out how to use my awesome new Nikon (thank the good Lord) and took some shots of my Casual Friday look. I'm trying something new: a dress. In the winter. With tights. And knee high socks because it's freezing. Do we like?


Black Dress: Target
Cardigan: H&M
Boots: Carlos Santana
Earrings: Stolen from my sister. Thanks Heather!




I had a blast messing around with the camera. I'm starting to get the hint, and everything shot here was with a manual setting (not relying on auto!). 


I love the fall leaves after a good rain. 

Happy Friday. Have a fabulous weekend!


post signature







Follow on Bloglovin

19 comments:

  1. you are too darn cute!

    i love your outfit!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are super cute in your casual outfit. Have a great weekend! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, and I can't believe you already have your tree up! I need to get to my decorating. :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the earliest I've ever decorated, but I'm so glad I did! Makes my little apartment so warm and cozy. Have a great weekend Shannon!

      Delete
  4. I am so glad you are enjoying your new toy!! It looks like you are learning how to use it splendidly. xx. McKenna Lou

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this look a lot! I love wearing dresses in the wintertime.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your style, now following
    Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe you are adorable dancing around your christmas tree :)

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I'm in love with Christmas time!

      Delete
  8. Adorable outfit. Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! Hope you had a good weekend!

      Delete
  9. I adore this outfit! And I love your bangs!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so cute and happy in these pics! Love all the laughter. And that long cardigan is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete