Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-changes

 So.....I'm officially giving up on this photo-a-day challenge thingy. I told you this would happen. It gives me anxiety and keeps me up at night, so I'm done. But I will keep posting my outfits and such, with hopefully a better camera soon instead of my phone in my dark hallway. Yeah, I know my pictures suck. 

Got ma hurr did last night, and it's shocking. Are you ready? 


This is the boldest I've ever had my hair, and honestly it's scary, but I kinda love it! I needed a serious change. I've played it safe and been boarder-line bland my whole life. It was time to mix it up and be bold!

White Button Down: NY & Co.
Green Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Black Skinnies: Forever 21
Leopard Flats: Target
Necklace: Lia Sophia
Ring: Banana Republic


Last night after my hair appointment, Hubs and I went out to a local club for a show with some friends. It was..... interesting {as local music often can be} but it was tons o' fun being out with friends {way past our bed time}. If you want to see a bad A chick rock out on a violin you should look up Talkdemonic. 


Happy Friday!! Have the best weekend ever!


post signature


Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. oh no, you were SO close to finishing....lol... You did good though, I would have given up after day 5. I am SUPER jealous of your hair color. I REALLY want to dye my hair red so bad, like Debra Messing red. I tried a year ago and it didn't come out as red as I wanted and was actually a little relieved because i'm scared of a commitment like that. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair looks so fabulous! i LOVE it! as long as you continue to post your outfits i'm good, hehe :)

    have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new hair! It's definitely bold and you look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A photo a day would be exhausting! Love this outfit!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I love your new hair!! You look gorgeous!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit. So cute!

    www.caylisue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete