Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 19: Cardigan

Happy November! My favorite month in the world....

Well today is day 19 of the Photo-a-Day Challenge, which means Cardigan Day! I love me a good cardigan. You can dress up or down any outfit with one. And I love layering with cardigans, especially in California where the weather is always pretty warm, because you can peel them off as it warms up during the day.




 Long Sleeve White Tee: Target
Orange Cardigan: Ross
Jeans: Forever21
Boots: Nordstrom
Scarf: Forever21

I am so excited it's finally November! I love the cold weather and rain, the smells of baking, and the holiday right around the corner. It's my absolute favorite! Time to take down the Halloween decorations {the two of them I have} and put up the colors and smells of fall and winter. Can't wait!

Happy Thursday!

post signature



13 comments:

  1. You look gorg in orange! Happy Nov:)

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cardigan! Great color on you. I love your scarf and boots too!

    Happy November!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Faith! I was bored with the old one haha

      Delete
  4. I adore those boots. Yay November!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cardi! Love the color! Great scarf!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm obsessed with this scarf! Any excuse to wear it...

      Delete
  6. I'm sporting a cardigan today too! They're perfect for November -- warm & cozy. xo
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy november!

    I adore this orange cardigan on you :) It's a fabulous colour, especially for this time of the year! Hope you can get lots of wears from it, eventhough it's not that chilly in cali (yet) ! ^^

    Hope you'll have a great weekend! xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your boots! Can you tell me who they're by?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! They are Diba and I got them at Nordstrom.

      Delete