Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 20: Celeb Style Icon

Day 20. My celebrity style icon. This is the day where this photo-a-day challenge really is a challenge. I look at pictures of celebrities and pay attention to what they're wearing daily, but I never had to pick just one that is my style icon before. I re-read my People Magazines last night, looking for inspiration, when I came across Emma Stone. And it occurred to me. I absolutely adore her style! She is young, flirty, fresh, classic, beautiful, and everything I strive to be {and fail at miserably}. For the past six months or so, I have been gravitating toward a more classic, girly style {if that makes sense}. For a girl on a budget, changing an entire wardrobe takes some time, but I have Emma Stone to look to for inspiration!




 Striped Sweater: Ross
Scarf: Forever21
Trench Coat: Old Navy {Thrifted}
Jeans: Forever21
Boots: Nordstoms Rack

 The sun finally peaked through the overcast sky on my way home from work. It was beautiful. 

And this morning, not so much. Super foggy and damp, but I love it. Welcome fall {finally}. I only wish I was at home with a chai tea latte, curled up under a cozy blanket with a great book. 
Or taking a nap. Whichever. 


post signature





11 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. You're so cute. What a fun challenge. I just started a fashion blog as a challenge (ha!)I'm your newest follower!

    Rachael

    www.slurfeefrenchie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recreation, I love your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma Stone has great style! I love everything she wears! And I love how you recreated this look!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Emma Stone! She is totally classy and beautiful. You definitely pull off her look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your outfit! You look A-dorable!! I'm so glad you found meeee! Following you back, twin! ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! Good inspiration! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    Kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky duck! I have been on the hunt for the perfect trench and you found it first!!!

    xx-
    sarah

    ReplyDelete