Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 21: Camel

Thank you all for your sweet comments yesterday for our anniversary. It was so special! We went to a fancy-schmancy dinner and stuffed our faces, then hopped straight into bed with a slice of our year-old wedding cake and spent the rest of the night spooning and relaxing, just enjoying our time together. Ohmygosh, I love that man!!

Now, back to your regularly scheduled Photo-a-Day post!


 Is this a little Mr. Rogers?
 Camel Cardigan: Forever21
Black Skinnies: Forever21
Scarf: Forever 21 (I'm sensing a theme...)
Black Boots: Unity by Carlos Santana
Coat: Metropark


This is what I wore for our fancy date night last night. 
 Printed Silk Top: Macy's
Blazer: Forever 21
Jeans: Ross
Black Booties: Ross


We carried through with the tradition of eating our year old wedding cake. Not gonna lie, it was kinda gross, but we did it! It's good luck or something, right?!

 Have a Happy Tuesday!
post signature

13 comments:

  1. haha, not sure if it's good luck but we did it too ... but maybe it is ... two years later and we're still together, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it is JUST the right amount of Mr. Rogers, I think. Cardigans are the best! You're such a cutie!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cardigan look especially with that scarf...it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute date night outfit!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love a good cardi. Great outfits! xo, Julie
    www.fromproseccotoplaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol... I was going to ask how the cake taste. I did NOT save my wedding cake, instead I had our top tier re-created. I'm definitely not that brave when it comes to food.
    http://www.randomthoughtsandfeelings1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dang! That's smart! I wish I had done that. We both took one bite and that was that.

      Delete
  7. Love the camel cardi - so cute and so versatile :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw happy anniversary! The first outfit is so cute, I love long cardigans like that. The second outfit is perfect for date night. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete