Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 22 and I screwed up!

Well, this is why I should schedule my posts. Today's photo-a-day challenge is football, which I did last Saturday! Ooopppsss.... If you want to see it you can click HERE 


Otherwise, here is what I'm wearing today!


 Green Tunic: Levi's
Jeans: Forever 21
Leopard Flats: Target
Necklace: Antique


I practiced my most basic freedom as an American yesterday, and I hope you did too! That's all I'll say. 


Please ignore my chipped nails. 

Happy Hump Day!

post signature


6 comments:

  1. you are totally gorg! I love the outfit with those fun flats!!

    -following!

    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooove the outfit! I have those shoes! :) And the tunic is super cute.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit, looks comfy but still stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tunic! And your hair looks so pretty!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that tunic is perfection! i love it!

    ReplyDelete