Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 23: Cozy

 It's Thursday! I'm so happy.. Not that I love Thursdays or anything, just that it's almost Friday, which means Saturday which means sleeping in! Woo!

It's day 23 of this challenge which is Cozy Day! My favorite kind of day. 


Since I still have to be work-appropriate and cozy, I chose a simple sweater that is oh so cozy, but not frumpy {or sweats like I wanted.} I bought this sweater a few weeks ago and it's been sitting in the bag ready for me to take back, but I put it on this morning and I love it. It looks much better on then in a plastic bag, as I imagine most things would. It's cozy, stylish and unexpected, so I love it!



Sweater: TJ Maxx
Jeans: Forever21
Boots: Macy's
Necklace: Gottschalks {old}
Faux Leather Jacket: Volcom


Last night was my first night back at the gym since being injured and then sick. It felt SO good. I felt like I got my motivation back to kick those last few pounds in the toosh! It felt so good to be back at it, and I slept like a baby, which is also a fab added bonus.

Have a super happy Thursday guys!

post signature


Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. What a cute sweater, and I love your hair!
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sweater! i'm in love! it is gorgeous! i want it!

    you look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweater! I would totally wear this whole outfit!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color combination of your sweater! It's perfect! Your leather jacket looks great too! :D

    The Krystel Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness I absolutely love the entire outfit! So darling! Adorable blog.

    xoxo
    Liesl

    woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello !! I am your newest follower /

    Appreciate if U can FOLLOW me back :)

    Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    MarcBelle Chanelene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this sweater! It's so cute with a different color on the back.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete