Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 24 and A Late {Date} Night

Last night, as Anniversary Celebration Night #3, Hubs and I went to a small local concert, and let me tell you, it was life changing! I knew it would be good, and fun, but it was stellar! But I am paying for it today. We didn't get home until late, and then I couldn't sleep because I was on a music-high, but it was worth it to be dragging today!




If you don't know who Hey Marseilles is you need to click here! and Here!


The photo challenge for the day is grey.  It's gotten real cold over night here in California, so I am layering, layering, layering! {Real cold means 50 degrees. Yes, I'm a pansy.}

 Long Sleeve Tee: Target
Gingham Button Down: H&M
Grey Cardigan: Target
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Macy's



Happy Friday and have a fabulous weekend! 

post signature

Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. I love random late night concerts...although they are near extinct at this house. Cute top!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear you had a great time at the concert :)
    This outfit is super pretty :) I love the gingham shirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is my gray day too. I think the skies can have that affect on us :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like FUN! and of course I love your outfit, will you still post outfits when the challenge is up?
    So I keep coming back to your blog everyday .... consider me your newest Bloglovin follower (I really like Bloglovin)
    Have a good weekend!
    http://www.randomthoughtsandfeelings1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Sarah! Of course I will post my outfits after the challenge! Have a fabulous weekend

      Delete
  5. Your hair is STUNNING! I am so so jealous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this shirt and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete