Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 25 + Lust



Day 25 is and item I'm lusting over. One?! A single item? What am I not lusting over? Well, for one, I am lusting over jewelry! Ever since starting this blog (and reading a billion others) my taste and style has evolved from a lazy "tank and jeans" look to a more "grown-up" look (that just means I put 30 seconds more thought into an outfit. I still dress like a lazy bum.) But I have been lusting over statement jewelry, and bold styling pieces. Because my wardrobe is in transition, and we're broke, most of what I do is lust, but this weekend I made a small purchase of a bold item. My Banana Republic Ring (see below)




 Striped Long Sleeve Tee: Banana Republic
Green Cardigan: Forever 21
Jeans: Ross
Corduroy Flats: Urban Outfitters
Scarf: Forever 21
Ring: Banana Republic


I had the laziest weekend on record. I seriously watched TV, barely showered, and watched some more TV. It was just was I needed! 

I hope your weekend was fantastic. Have a great Monday!


post signature

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. I love weekends like that! They are the best and highly needed after long weeks! I'm looking forward to that next weekend :)

    Love the ring! So pretty. I love statement necklace. I've never been really big on bracelets and rings but I've bought a few lately. I can't live without statement earrings or necklaces though!

    Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good weekend to me. I love that scarf with that outfit, good combo.
    http://www.randomthoughtsandfeelings1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the pattern of your scarf! Yay for getting caught up on TV, I so need to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style looks so chic and stylish! Let's talk about how amazing that scarf is. Tutorial on how you tied it please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still in search of a good scarf! This one is fabulous, though ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh La La!!! Loving this ring, great choice:) You look beautiful as always girl:) Hope you had a good weekend!

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo! I am loving your scarf! Your hair always looks so pretty!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outfit! Love the colours and your ring is sooooo pretty!

    Your hair is amazing!

    Sarah XxX

    ReplyDelete