Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 26: Go To Fall Handbag

 Day 26 is handbag day. Handbag sounds like an old lady word {sorry} and I don't think my current bag counts as a handbag anyways. It's more of a huge cross body messenger bag. But I love it for winter because it's leather {which my sources tells me is IN right now} it's big enough to hold extra scarves, gloves, chapstick, snacks {all the winter essentials} and I get all kinds of compliments on it, which is a bonus!



 Gingham Button Down: H&M
Striped Sweater: Target
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Nordstroms Rack
Cross Body Bag: Target

It's been pretty chilly here the past few days, so bundling up has been priority #1. You can find me under a blanket, on the couch, with a hot beverage and a pumpkin spice candle nearby. It's heavenly. Now if only life would stop so hubs and I could stay like that forever. 

Have a splendid Tuesday!


post signature

Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. great bag! love it.

    i love your outfit too. i think we need to go shopping together. i adore your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit!

    xo Ashley
    chashh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmigod, your boots! Gimme!!! Love the plaid top with the striped sweater, too! Too cute :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bag. I like the color of your striped sweater.


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to participate in this photochallenge, but then I totally forgot! Anyway, I just wanted to say that I love your button down and that I think I should stop by H&M again soon... x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute outfit..perfect for this time of year:)

    Molly and MacKenzie
    www.ruffledromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable, I love the gingham under the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute sweater and great bag!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely loving that cross-body bag!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete