Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 27


Welp, today is supposed to be "Arm Party" day, but I'm not having an arm party, since mine are covered by long sleeves. It's freezing people! No bare arms for an arm party. But I do have some pretty pictures of what I would fancy an arm party looking like if it wasn't so cold.





 Black Thermal: Target
Scarf: Forever 21
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Carlos Santana
Glasses: Firmoo (coming in a special post soon!)
 My body/brain is NOT adjusting well to the time change. By the time I leave work it's already dark and my brain thinks that means bed time. Well brain, stop it! I have stuff to get done. Plus, our apartment is being sprayed today so I had to take everything out of our kitchen, which means no coffee for me, which means I'm grumpy and half asleep. Did Wednesday and Monday switch places, cuz this day sucks. 

Don't forget to check back for my post on Firmoo (They are awesome!) and pretty please follow my blog! Have a better Wednesday than I am! 
Ciao!

post signature

Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. I read one of your posts and knew that I had to follow you. That is how much I think your blog rocks.

    Do you know that I've never gotten into the whole arm candy thing? It always annoys me when I try because I feel like I bang my arm on everything.

    But I do love seeing when others have arm candy like the ones in your pictures!

    Love your outfit. Sucks that it is so cold. And I completely hear you about the time change. It stinks leaving work when it is so dark, ugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can't get on the arm candy thing, but it's pretty! Heidi would say "I'm Out". Thanks Faith!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I know EXACTLY what you mean about that time change!
    I just love that bow bracelet in the second picture, I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your arm party pics, and that scarf is SO cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love any outfit with a scarf! You look great in glasses!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog earlier! I'm glad you love mine and I love yours as well! Also, it stopped being "arm party weather" here in Ohio a looooong time ago and I miss it already!

    Hilary
    theyoungandthenaive.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No more arm parties for me. It's all about long sleeve parties from now until March!

      Delete
  8. Your glasses are fab, and you look comfy cozy! I'll trade you houses for a week and you can HAVE the 80-90 degree AZ temps in November and wear all the arm parties you want, while I snuggle under blankets at your house! Great pattern on that scarf and your hair is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes...come to AZ and you can have an arm party!

    ReplyDelete