Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 28 + Blog Fail

I'm a blogosphere failure. Day 28 is leggings. But I have a job. Leggings + Office job = disaster! Plus, the only leggings I have are the see-through-when-you-bend-over kind, and I work with my brothers, so... just no. I love the legging trend, especially with the different textures, patterns, and fabrics, but I'm not all aboard yet, I guess. I have to make a trip to Forever 21 this weekend, so who knows. Maybe I'll be posting some leggings soon! But here is what I'm wearing today. 


 Long Sleeve Tee: Target
Striped Cardigan: Target
Jeans: Ross
Corduroy Flats: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Jewel Kade

I have a hair appointment today {yay!} and another small venue club show we're going to tonight! Yay for much needed date night! Well, Happy Thursday Ladies! Have a great day!

post signature


Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. lol... yeah, leggings are hard to pull off at an office. I will only wear them with a dress. I love your sweater. I have a teal one that I waer to death in cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your striped cardigan! It's gorgeous.

    I wasn't a big fan of leggings until they came out with leather ones and the different patterns on it. So pretty. You can def. pull it off so go on into F21 and pick a few. My only wish is that I was going with you, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't think this is a blog fail. i love the long sweater. also, i wear leggings all the time, and i have yet to find a pair that isn't see-through when you bend over. i just make sure i have extra long sweaters on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wearing my leggings to work since it's been cold! I only wear them with dresses though, cause I don't have a small enough booty to not cover it up... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sweater! Blog WIN :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, leggings can be tricky so I don't blame you! This sweater is so cute. It looks super cozy and comfy. You are so pretty! Have a great weekend!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. First things first. You look very pretty and I love your hair!!!
    The striped cardingan looks great. Looking forward to see your leggings post! :)
    It'd be great if you took some time to visit my blog as well and may be if you like, do follow??!!!! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sweater for winter! Your hair looks amazing, You should do a hair tutorial! Come by and check out my blog, if you like it I would love it if you followed me.

    xo Andrea
    http://uskar-vor-inspire.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete