Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Firmoo

 Have you guys heard of Firmoo? When they contacted me a few weeks ago, I thought to myself, "firm wha?"  But these guys are amazing! Firmoo is an online glasses company and they have everything your little heart desires, including sunglasses. Picking out a pair took me forever, only because they have so many great styles to choose from. These are the ones I picked. 


To find the Firmoo model I'm wearing, click HERE!

I got my pair from Firmoo last week, and I have been wearing them non stop. I absolutely love how they fit, and it's such a fun way to change up my looks and accessorize my outfits. 


Striped Tee: TJ Maxx





Firmoo offers customer the first pair of glasses FREE! How exciting is that? Click HERE to get your first free pair of Firmoo glasses! They offer amazing deals and their customer service is fabulous. They are inexpensive too! They also have a program where you can upload a picture of yourself and digitally try on each pair so you'll know exactly how they'll look before you buy! How perfect is that?

Don't forget to visit Firmoo to see all their great styles, and to get your first pair for free! 

Have a great Monday!

post signature

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Girl!!! You hair looks AMAZING, love it!! Super cute glasses too:)

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, i need glasses too ... i'll have to check them out
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com
    -check it out!-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look fabulous on you! Hmm, now I wish that I needed glasses, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thats awesome the first pair free!! i just ordered a pair very similar to yours except they are nine west and thankfully, my uncle got them for free for me shhh :) you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog :) would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete