Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Give Thanks

 Although I'm totally not in the Thanksgiving spirit {because we had the A/C on yesterday and hot does not equal Thanksgiving} I am grateful. I am grateful for my wonderful husband, my supportive family, my job, my adorable friends, and everything I have. I take it for granted most of the time, but I have a pretty sweet life.





Top: TJ Maxx
Black Skinnies: Forever 21
Boots: Carlos Santana
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21



Have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving you guys! 



post signature

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your necklace! Happy Thanksgiving!
    I know it's going to be a busy few days for all of us but I nominated you for the Liebster Award! I hope you have a chance to check it out on my blog today and prepare a post for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful top and necklace!
    Happy Thanksgiving.
    xx
    www.atipsytart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for :) Love that watch!!

    ReplyDelete