Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Lessons in Scarf Tying

 Quite a few people have been commenting on my scarves lately, and asking how I tie them. So I picked my favorite and I'm going to show you through pictures how I tie it. I love scarves because there are no rules. You can tie them however you want, and it's such a great way to accessorize just about every outfit for fall and winter. So here is how I tie a square scarf!

1. Start with the scarf of your choosing. I'm using a square scarf for this tutorial. 

2. Fold the scarf in half so it becomes a triangle.

3. With the point facing the front, wrap the end of your scarf around your neck, folding the other two ends under in the front. 

4. I usually kind of tuck everything in to give it a polished look. 




Shirt Dress: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Macy's
Scarf: Forevery 21
Ring: Banana Republic


Tada! And that's how I tie my square scarf. Super simple!

Have a terrific Tuesday!

post signature

Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! I looooove scarves and how versatile they are! There are literally a million ways to tie them- yours is tres chic! ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! i love your scarf and how you styled it!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post! :)
    Would you like to follow each other?!

    http://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico
    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post!!! i follow you now ;)
    i would love to follow me back because love your blog!!
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I'm horrible at tying scarves, so any help is always appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo! I love that scarf and how you tied it!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! thanks for that simple tutorial :) and i'm STILL jealous of your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i seriously love your hair!
    Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. scarves are such a tricky thing. i have trouble with my infinity scarf and it's just a circle! haha

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tutorial!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a perfect way to style it! I think I'll have to try this soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I am always looking for new ways to do my scarves! I'll admit I'm not so good at it so thank you for the idea! I'm your new GFC follower!

    Rachel ~ Topaz N Pearls

    ReplyDelete