Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday already?

This Thanksgiving weekend went by way too quickly! It was full of family and friends and lots of TV and food, and I wish I could do it forever. 

 Hubs and I on our way to Thanksgiving festivities in the Bay Area, CA

Dressed like a lumberjack, because when you go to chop down your own Christmas tree, that's what you wear. Duh. 

Our very first (and very real) Christmas Tree. 


Back to work. I honestly don't even know what to wear to work, it's been that long. Plus I have tons of laundry that I need to start. 

Button Down: Target
Green Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Forever 21
Leopard Flats: Target


Husband also bought me a REAL camera this weekend! It's supposed to arrive today some time, so get ready for a picture overload because I will be obsessed for a while. So excited!! 

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving too! Happy Monday!



post signature

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. What a cute little Christmas tree and color coordinated cardigan. x

    www.todaymyway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's our first tree so I'm super proud of it

      Delete
  2. yay! that is so exciting. a real camera!

    sounds like a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete