Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

One Year

One year ago today,  I was preparing to marry my best friend. I was full of nerves and calm all at once. I remember being terrified, but at the same time knowing it was the right decision to marry this wonderful man pick for me by God himself. Nothing went the way it was supposed to, but it was perfect. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face no matter how badly my cheeks ached. This past year of marriage has been beautiful, sad, happy, trying, complicated, joyful, and worth it. I have grown closer to this man than anyone else on the planet, and I am so grateful for his presence in my life. He quietly and calmly leads my family, and his calm and sweet nature reminds me daily how much I have to be grateful for. 

Thank you for marrying me, Ryan. I am neurotic and crazy, but somehow you love me. I'm happy to spend the rest of my life figuring out why. But in the mean time, I love you with all my heart and I can't wait for this next year of our lives together. 

Now, for a picture overload. I apologize in advance. 
















post signature

13 comments:

  1. your wedding pictures are absolutely breathtaking! i love every single one!

    i hope the last one is framed in your house :)

    Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy One Year! It is only uphill from here! YOur pictures are stunning! So glad you shared these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this is just freakin' adorable. Happy one year to you!!! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your year anniversary! Your wedding photos are absolutely stunning and thank you for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Your wedding pics are gorgeous.
    http://www.randomthoughtsandfeelings1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy anniversary!!! i love your BLAHG!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! Love your gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made one gorgeous bride! I love your photos. Thanks for sharing this. Xo Inna

    BAKING IN COUTURE
    www.bakingincouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy anniversary! your wedding pics are gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww! Happy anniversary! You look so happy. These pictures are gorgeous and you look beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a sweet post, happy anniversary! Your wedding photos are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww happy anniversary, these photos are so sweet the love you have for each other really shines through.

    xx Jenee C.
    {camo meets couture}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Many congrats, girl! Those last two shots are simply stunning!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete