Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

T.G.I.T.


TGI Thursday! Am I freaking right? After four days off, a week of work feels like way too much. 

This morning I was rushing off to doctor's appointments, so I did not get pictures. I'm still learning how to use my awesome new camera, but my word is there a lot to learn! Any links to tutorials or tips would be greatly appreciated! I just bought a Nikon D3200. 


Happy Thursday, y'all. 
I'll post photos tomorrow.

post signature

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. can't wait to see your pictures tomorrow!

    so happy tomorrow is Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your camera, and I love this picture of you - gorgeous! Will also look forward to seeing what you capture with the new one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you!! I am really wanting a great camera. Hopefully the hubby has been picking up on the hints that I have been dropping for Christmas. You will have to let me know how you like yours. Happy Thursday!! xx. McKenna Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your glasses!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete