Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

What to Wear to a Football Game

Hubs and I got an early start on our anniversary, which is Monday, and had an awesome date. We tailgated for the Fresno State Bulldogs, went to the game where they killed Hawaii, and then had dinner at Cheesecake Factory. I can't believe a year ago I was running around like a crazy person, getting ready to marry the love of my life.
 Flannel: Vans
Jeans: Nordstroms Rack
Black Booties: Target


Today, I am full of gratitude. I am so grateful for the man that I married. He is so thoughtful, and he is the best man I will ever know. I am in awe of how wonderful my life is.
I hope you're all having a great weekend!


post signature

6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!! Perfect for a game day! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! (One day early)

    Perfect football outfit!

    It's funny we were torn between going to Cheesecake Factory or PF Changs. We ended at PF Changs for our anniversary dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the words of happiness. You are both very blessed to have found one another!!!

    xx-
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! Hope you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute. What a fun date, we LOVE the Cheesecake Factory!

    Rachael

    www.slurfeefrenchie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete