Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Case of the Mondays

Monday again. Another weekend has come and gone. My weekend was full of my dearest friends, shopping and great music. I wish it didn't ever have to end. And some happy news: I passed my classes this semester so I officially graduate! I cannot explain how grateful I am to finally be done with school!
 The band Saint Motel. They are amazing!! Check them out!
 My friend's band Greener by Color, and they're awesome too!




Striped top: TJ Maxx
Skirt: Target
Boots: K-Mart

Well, everybody, since finals are over and I'm finished with school forever, I finally have to start my Christmas shopping. I'm the worst Christmas shopper, because I always find things for myself instead! I'm terrible! But, I've got to get my booty in gear and get a-shoppin'. What are on your shopping lists this year for friends and family? Or yourselves?

Happy Monday!

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. I have the same problem when I'm Christmas shopping to. I just have to make a list of the gifts I need to buy and go with those goals in mind, otherwise I get completely distracted! Love your striped top, you are so cute! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I always find things I want for myself too when I'm trying to shop for other people. I'm obsessed with stripes so I love this top! I'm a new follower :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have you girl! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit!

    I've learned that if I go Christmas shopping with Sean, I tend not to shop for myself since he's around, lol. I have a panini maker, The Hunger Games movie and a big girl camera on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh a panini maker! I need one of those!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on being able to graduate. I only have two quarters left and cannot wait. I am soo ready for it. Love your outfit. It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Graduating feels so good! You're almost there!

      Delete
  5. love stripes! and cute outfit

    www.oohlalagwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a little stripe obsessed! haha Thanks girl!

      Delete
  6. aww, super cute! i have a top like that that i love :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love this top because it has elbow patches (which I didn't really get a pic of)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Oh thanks! I needed a change, and I'm loving it too!

      Delete