Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Casual Friday

Happy Friday y'all. I have been working all week (and by "week" I mean these past three days) at a busier store filling in for people on vacation, and I'm pooped! I usually work on the accounting side, which means no customers and no drama, but thie week I've been working customer service, and it's exhausting! I'm ready for a nap.





 
Top: Anthropologie
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: KMart
Bracelet: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors
 
Have a great weekend you guys! I know I will. I'll be catching up on sleep, doing puzzles, eating sugary snacks, and relaxing.
 
What do you have planned for new years?
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Customer service is a drag sometimes!! But at least you looked cute at work. :) Is that watch rose gold? Love it! No plans for NYE yet, but we'll probably end up staying home and watching Dexter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Yes, my watch is rose gold, and your New Years Eve plans sound perfect! Honestly, I would like nothing more. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. sounds like you need the relaxing weekend. We will be heading to Northern Ca. for New Years. Looking forward to a day in San Fran and the rest with my mother in law, but not looking forawrd to the super cold weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, since you changed your Blog name, your posts have not been updating on Bloglovin. So Im now following via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Northern Cali, but it is cold! Fresno, CA is cold enough for me! Have a great trip! Thanks for following too, since I changed my name it changed my Bloglovin account too, but the new link is on my blog now.

      Delete
  4. lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that top. I was thinking that scrolling through and then saw where you got it from..and duh, I love it!!! (and everything in that store)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! I love it too! I only wish I could shop there more often, I would live there if I could!

      Delete