Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Change A Comin'





Dress: Target
Black Cardigan: Stella
Belt: Target
Boots: Carlos Santana

 I stared this blog three years ago in the middle of the night as a distraction. I just recently, and suddenly, lost my father and I could not sleep, so logically I started a blog at 4:00 am. Over the last few months though, blogging has changed from an insomniac activity to a passion, something that I love. When I started this blog, I had no idea what to name it, and no idea what it's true purpose was, so I named it quickly and never thought twice about it.  After lots of thought and consideration, I have decided to change my blog name to...

Emily Beth
Inspired Attire
I'm not quite sure if people change their blog names very often, or at all, but I needed a change. As I learn more about blogging and the culture, I fall more and more in love with it, and with every story I read and every life I'm let into each day. Blogging is so personal; each day we let a crowd of people into our homes, our lives, our closets! It's amazing to be a part of, and with my blog name change, I feel an even stronger love and passion to make my blog great!

I hope you'll all continue with me through this name change! Have a wonderful weekend!


Follow on Bloglovin

26 comments:

  1. Love your purple dress and belted cardigan! Blogging is definitely personal and can be so much fun! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's a great name pick! It's always great to be refueled and refocus your blog. I just started mind a few months back and already am thinking about changing up the look!
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so fun to change it up every once in a while! Thanks girlie!

      Delete
  3. i love your new blog name. i think it completely suits your blog. i'm very happy that i found your blog.

    love your outfit. your purple dress is so cute. and i'm really loving you in bangs!

    looking forward to continuing to follow along :)

    hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the best!! Thanks girl! Have an awesome weekend too!

      Delete
  4. Change is often the best thing. Love the new name and inspired focus you have for blogging.
    xo - Marion
    ps - btw, your hair is simply amazing! Love the color and style...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that black cardigan! You look great.

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty look, and LOVE your hair too!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dress is such a stunning color. Really loving your outfit.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great dress, love the color so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the layers you have going on with this outfit, and the berry color is so bright and cheerful!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! Our weathers been pretty gloomy, so I thought a bright dress would brighten my day! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  10. All the best for your new named blog and your new found passion!
    Love your dress color!
    Interested in following each other?

    Best, Zia
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4199347/its-all-about-the-fashion
    http://tisallaboutthefashion.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful look, the dress is super pretty and the color makes is even better!
    Kisses
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice!!

    xx
    http://busyblouse.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think a blog name change is fun! If it feels more "you" then that's what it is important. Love that purple color on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! Glad you like the name change!

      Delete