Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Hangover

Well folks, Christmas has come and gone, I'm back at work and I've got a Christmas hangover, which differs from a real hangover in the fact that there was no alcohol involved. I feel completely drained, a little dehydrated, and I'm so tired, but we had the best Christmas ever. We were surrounded by friends and family, and we felt so loved and grateful!
 
This is what to wear on Christmas day while you're running from house to house.







And of course, the obligatory Ugly Christmas sweater party. I made both of these with my mad crafty skills. Seriously, I am going to be the best mom ever. 




 
Family Christmas party. With eight brothers and sisters in my family alone, our family gatherins are pretty large. We have great food, tons of laughter, and so mch love.

Niece Emma

Niece Charlotte


Baby Sister, Heather
 
Christmas Day

Yes, my husband is wearing a pair of striped footie pajamas, sweat pants, and a giants shirt. He was putting on everything he received.
"Hey, I'm Chandler, could I BE wearing any more clothes?"

Christmas day in Visalia on my Grandfather-in-laws farm

Christmas cards are my favorite!



 
Yay for new clothes!
 
Top: Anthropologie
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: KMart
Scarf: Loft
Bracelets: J.Crew, Anthro, Loft
Ring: Forever 21
 
T'was the best Christmas ever. Hope your Holidays were as good as mine!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Those sweaters are hilarious! I wanted to wear an ugly sweater this Christmas but I didn't have time to go perusing the thrift stores. I'm going to have to rack up in January.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww it all looks like so much fun!!! :) LOVE your outfits, my dear! And your ugly Christmas sweater is PERFECT!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun! :D I am glad you had a good Christmas, it looks like a fabulous day. You and your sister are adorable! And I sorta squealed in excitement when I saw the view of the Sierra Nevadas... I am so happy to drive home to that every day :) Such a beautiful place to live!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ugly Christmas sweaters :) Hope you had a great sweater!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a Merry Christmas... the hangover is always worth it ahaha but I'm right there with ya- completely drained!
    gosh I don't think i am following your blog yet which is crazy bc I thought i did so Im going to do that right now
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ps every time i come visit here I am completely in love with your hair!! it makes me want bangs so bad.. but I think Im going to opt for the clip ins just in case they dont look as good HA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the christmas outfit!! Also the ugly sweater with the cotton balls is totally cracking me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos Emily! I love the outfits you are wearing here :-) So easy and comfy! The sight of your grandpa's farm is SO beautiful! The hills in the background are almost magical and looks SO so surreal! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like such a great Christmas. gorgeous pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post. You look great!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete