Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

How come nobody told me?...

...How awesome these nail stickers are?


These are Sally Hansen, and they are amazing! You literally stick 'em on, file them to fit your nail and Perfecto! Perfect, stylish manicure! Why haven't I heard about these? Because I live under a rock. 

Saw Twilight's last installment this weekend with my bestest friend. Yup. 







Sweater: TJ Maxx
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Macy's
Necklace: Forever 21
Nails: Sally Hansen 

After a relaxing weekend full rain and a variety of warm, caffeinated beverages, I feel truly blessed. I love my wonderful friends, my awesome family, and my absolutely wonderful husband. I am on, like, a Christmas Cloud 9 or something. I am loving this Christmas season!

Happy December and Happy Monday!
post signature

Follow on Bloglovin

19 comments:

  1. i've been wanting to try Sally Hansen stick on nails. glad to hear the positive review.

    i have to see Twilight. i'm waiting to see it with my little sister when she comes to town :) what did you think of it?

    i love that sweater! the back is a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the Twilight. It was the best of all of them, I think! Thanks Faith!!

      Delete
  2. I am so glad you got to see twilight with your bestie! I went and saw it opening night as per tradition with one of my besties too and it was definitely the best out of all of them. I love your sweater by the way, the colors are perfect and your hair looks gorgeous in these pictures.xx. McKenna Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. still trying to bug my husband to watch the movie with me heheheh. I love the hair Emily!

    xo lala

    http://delightfulideas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I clearly live under a rock too! I have never heard of nail stickers, now I want to try them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank god I'm not the only one! But they are awesome!

      Delete
  5. So, I guess I've been under that rock with you! Hadn't heard of this type of nail stickers either :) they sounds great! Oh, and I'm loving your colourful sweater ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki! You've got to try the nail stickers! Changed my life :)

      Delete
  6. Ummm apparently I've been with you under that rock, I need these nail stickers! How amazing and easy is that?! Thanks so much, you look beautiful as always girlfriend.

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love the sweater and the nail stickers! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping my blog. Such a sweet comment! I totally love how unexpected the back of the sweater is.

    Method Clothe

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sweater really is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice sweater!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete