Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I confess...

I told you. I am the worst Christmas shopper on record. I was supposed to be buying Christmas presents for the millions of people on my list, but what did I end up with? New shoes for myself. I'm ashamed.  


New Michael Stars flats


Husband's Ugly Sweater for his work ugly sweater party. 


Husband's whole ugly sweater party outfit. He's such a good sport!






Striped Top: Banana Republic
Navy Blazer: Target
Gray Cords: Joes Jeans
Nude Heels: Target
Scarf: Forever 21

Listen up Tuesday. You're going to be awesome and fast! I don't want you dragging this out. Just get it over with. Quick and dirty. I'm sleepy, and I've got some hot tea, a cozy blanket, and a full DVR waiting for me at home so no excuses. Just hurry up!

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Yay to knowing that days are going to be good! Love the ugly sweater!!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfits is amazing! I love that scarf with the striped top!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute scarf!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, your husband is a great sport! And I love those little flats :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! He is a trooper, that's for sure.

      Delete
  5. I LOVE your husband's ugly sweater. It is pretty darn hilarious! Does it have lights on it!? Haha, love it.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally has lights on it! We went super high tech, but he won the ugly sweater contest so it was worth it!

      Delete
  6. I LOVE Christmas Sweater parties! Your hubby's pants are hilarious! Cute blog :)

    XOXO, Elle
    http://toasttotomorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You tricked me!! I was like who is Emily Beth and where is my friend:) lol Loving the blog update and name!!
    Beautiful look!! Gorg as always, have a great weekend Love!

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG it's terrible! I didn't know I was going to screw it up and lose all my friends! Glad you found me! Have a great weekend girl!

      Delete
  8. hehe, your husband is a great sport! :)

    loving your outfit here as well! but no surprise. i think i'm all caught up now ;)

    ReplyDelete