Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

PROcrastinator


It's Tuesday. I have a Poli Sci final on Thursday. Have I studied? Nope. 




Gingham Button Down: H&M
Long Sleeve Brown Tee: Target
Jeans: Forever 21
Leopard Flats: Target

Instead of studying, I am taking blog photos, watching Vampire Diaries non-stop, and being a huge lazy bum. It's amazing. I wish it could never end. But adulthood and responsibility are calling my name. I was going to study at lunch, but the thrift store is call my name louder than any responsibility...

Also, hubs and I are taking the first steps to buy our first home. It's an amazing blessing and a dream come true. We have been saving our pennies for so long, and one day soon, our dream will come true. 

Happy Tuesday! I know mine will be!

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. haha, go study! but i completely hear you that responsibility sucks, haha.

    so exciting about being closer to buying your first home! it's the best feeling :)

    cute outfit too! loving your layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute!! I love the blue button down under your brown short. And the POP of Leopard is perfect. xx. McKenna Lou
    http://lynnandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable. And procrastination is where it's at! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete