Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Success!

 Thrifting yesterday {while I should've been studying} was a success! I grabbed some great tops and a sweater to bling out for my husband's ugly sweater day at work. Go me! 


Pink Button Down: Thrifted
Striped Navy Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Forever 21
Leopard Flats that you can't really see: Target



I need to stop watching Vampire Diaries before bed. It gives me bizarro dreams. 

That's all. Happy Hump Day!!

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. I want to see a picture of the ugly christmas sweater!! haha. These pictures are great and those jeans look really great on you. I love looking at your blog every day, you always have such cute finds. xx. McKenna Lou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, trust and believe I will be posting pictures of the ugly sweater in all it's glory! haha Thanks McKenna!

      Delete
  2. Cute cardigan, well done!
    Simona
    Www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cardigan and blouse together! You look cute!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are stinking cute! love how you layered those tops!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you did some color blocking! lovey outfit!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute look! ^^ The pink shirt looks very pretty next to your hair :) Oh the things some readers notice, huh? Haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You hair looks incredible! So pretty!
    www.fashionizelife.com

    ReplyDelete