Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

TGIF

Happy Friday! I can't even tell you how excited I am for Friday. Tonight is my work Christmas party, and I cannot wait! What do you have planned for this weekend?

AND, check it out! I fixed my blurry camera problem! And it turns out I'm a camera idiot, so bear with me as I figure all this stuff out! Here's my casual Friday outfit!
 (Who are we kidding, every day for me is casual ____day)






Gingham Button Down: Thrifted
Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Carlos Santana



Have a fabulous weekend!

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment over at Beauty & Bows! Love your style, girl!

    Blessings!

    www.beautyandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit!!! lucky you for having every day at work being a casual day i would love to wear casual every day

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute outfit. Have fun at your work party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable outfit, and those boots are pretty darn killer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks girls! Back at cha from California!

      Delete
  6. i just love your hair!
    Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! glad you figured out your camera! having a new camera is hard work but i think you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete