Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

What to Wear to a Holiday Party

Holiday Party #1
 



 
Top: TJ Maxx
Pants: Forever 21
Heels: Enzo Angiolini
 
Work party on Friday night was a success! We had a wonderful time with family and friends, celebrating the Christmas spirit. This is the first Christmas since my dad died four years ago that I have any Christmas spirit to show, so it's been seriously wonderful. I've been watching Christmas movies, wrapping presents, listening to non-stop Christmas music, and loving life.

 
Happy Holidays! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!



Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Like the snow leopard top!! Very festive : )

    Ali of"

    www.aliandang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! Comfy and festive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your leopard top is super cute Emily! :) I love this outfit :) I wish you wonderful holidays :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikki, Happy Holidays to you!

      Delete
  4. Super cute outfit!! Glad the work party was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top.

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following girl! Cute blog! I can't believe you got that top at TJMaxx. Score!

    xoxo, Julie @ OBSESSED

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love this! Your outfit is just fabulous!

    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog and leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!

    P.s. I’m your newest follower!

    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a pretty tree! i love your hair and shoes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That blouse is the cutest, and your hair looks awesome in these pics!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  10. i LOVE this outfit! so pretty!

    glad you're feeling awesome this Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete