Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Fresh Start

At the beginning of the new year, I always take time to reflect on the past year; the things I've learned, the mistakes I've made, the successes and the failures. 2012 was a major year for me, for us. I've learned so much this year. I've cried my eyes out, thrown temper tantrums, learned patience, made plans, broken plans, gained and lost loved ones, but most of all, I've learned so much about myself that I didn't know. I know that I am capable of so many things, that I am strong, and that I am worth it!









 Sweater: ZINE c/o Zumie's
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Macy's
Trench: Thrifted
Glasses: Firmoo
 Necklace: Jewel Kade


There are so many things coming in 2013 that are scary and exciting, and I can't wait. I feel ready for whatever is thrown my way, and I feel like I should knock on wood for saying that! But it's true. I am so ready. Come at me, 2013! I'm ready! 
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. yes, bring it on 2013! :)

    love your outfit so much! your coat is all sorts of fabulous!

    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Boots! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wise words worth repeating! =)
    Happy 2013!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, as usual! My favorite part is the trench, it's so perfect! Hope your 2013 rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweater & necklace!
    You look beautiful(:

    Mind taking a peek at my lifestyle blog?
    Publicly follow if you like it!

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for stopping by my blog girl, yours is adorable. Hope you'll stick around :) you are adorable!! Have you heard of Ellie from abeautifulmess.com? You look like her!! Haha :) have a great day girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful!!:):)Your blog is so lovely! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2013 is going to be a great one!!

    Love those glasses...I'm pretty sure I got the same pair from them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute, love the stripes. A new year is always exciting but a bit scary, but I'm sure it's going to be awesome for you!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope 2013 is an awesome year for you! Love the stripes, and your hair is too cute in that pony tail :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your sweater is gorgeous & I love the way you put things. I love that you added "made mistakes." Because so many people don't realize the learning experience.

    amanda @ we and serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy new year to you! i am so with you, i have learnt a lot this year! heres to a great 2013 ! and i think i have this exact outfit on constant rotation, its my comfy go to that i just feel put together in and yet comfy. you look really good. really love the colour of your hair too! so happy to have found your lovely blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are absolutely adorable, girl! Just loving this outfit!!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amei seu look, está linda!
    Me apaixonei pelos óculos e pelas botas ;)

    beijos do Brasil

    www.gleikka.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete