Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Losing my marbles...

This week, I have started a new job, gotten a temporary roommate, started eating healthy (again), and done so much laundry that I could clothe a third world country. I feel like a crazy person.

I got a promotion at work, and I started this week, and basically I'm doing half of my old job and a whole new job. I'm working long hours with very busy days. Don't get me wrong, I'm super grateful for my job and for my promotion, I'm just getting used to the more demanding work schedule, so bare with me y'all! Because I've been working so hard, I decided to cut loose tonight with a friend and take some silly pictures! Thanks to Britney for the photos!







Button-Up and Sweater: Husband's side of the closet
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Nordstrom's Rack
Beanie: Neff
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelet: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors



Have a happy week! By the end of this week I will have my head buried in some Ben N' Jerry's 
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on your promotion! Way to rock your hubby
    clothes. Love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats cute. i use a lot of my husband's clothes too. isnt it amazing wen you can wear his clothes too:)

    would be glad if you visited my blog:)

    http://girl-gulaabi.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for the promotion at work! And the tired period will pass soon, you just hang in there :). Love this outfit, it's just so cool and relaxed. That beanie is awesome :).
    Thanks for your nice words, they sure mean a lot :).

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog girl!!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the promotion! That is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an adorable photos :) love the beanie you are wearing!
    xoxo,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute sweater, and I love the hat on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your promotion girlfrrriiieenndd!!! So exciting, sounds like lots of work...& you still find time to look so cute too!! Loving this look:)

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the promotion! And you look so cute in these photos :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete