Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday

Monday always comes too soon. This weekend was spent doing laundry and housework, and then going to SIX FLAGS with some of our closest friends. I'm a very bad blogger and took no pictures (it was freezing so I didn't want to freeze my fingers to my camera). One thing Hubs and I promised each other while we were waiting to start our family was that we would take advantage of our first year of marriage, enjoying each other and our friends and doing whatever we want! And we are doing it! Gotta ride all the roller coasters before babies. 

Here's my Monday outfit





White Button Down: NY & Co
Cardigan: Target
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: K Mart
Watch Michael Kors


 Here was my drive home from work. I had to force myself to put down the camera while driving.

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Those sunset pictures are amazing! Great outfit, like always!

    Glad you had a great time at Six Flags! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sunset! I'm glad you are able to have fun and truly enjoy being married to your hubby before its time for babies. Six Flags sounds do fun! But wasn't your face freezing on the roller coasters??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was super cold!! We didn't stay too long because of it but it was a blast! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. You have some great outfits! I love your blog.
    I just posted a new outfit on my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...Wasn't the sunset GORGEOUS last night. Glad you were brave enough to take a pic. I thought about it for a second but HAD to resist digging in my purse.
    Definitely sounds like a good idea to enjoy eachother before babies, we did the same thing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the sunsets in the valley! So pretty!

      Delete
  5. Great outfit! I love how you belted your sweater!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute look! Love your cardi and how you added the belt! I'm totally with you girl! I want to enjoy a few years of marriage before I have babies!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have loved the time with just me and my husband to do whatever we want before kids! It's been a blast!

      Delete
  7. I'm in love with your MK watch. Perfection.

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man I'm totally jealous about your six flags time with rollercoaster! I love them but Cody get super sick on them :(

    ReplyDelete