Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Letters to Harper Rose

My Sweet Angel,

You are five months old. Time is flying by, and while it's exciting to watch you learn and grow, you need to cut it out! You are growing up so fast! Just in the last two weeks you have learned to sit up on your own, you are rolling over from your tummy to your back, and you talk and laugh all day long. It is amazing to see you discover new things. You love to hear music and you've started to say "ma" and "ba." You have such a determined little personality, always wanting to be "bigger" and "older" than you actually are. People comment all the time about how cute you are and how they are amazed by you.

If there is one thing I want you to know, it is how much you are loved! Not just by your Dad and me, but by everyone who sees you. Obviously, Dad and I love you more than you will ever know, but even strangers who see us when we are running errands have to stop and say "Hi" to you. And your grandparents and aunties can't get enough of your cuddles and slobbery kisses. All of your aunties swoop you up and fight over who gets to hold you first when the family gets together.

I love you so much, my little Harper Rose. I am so blessed that I was chosen to be your Mommy. You have made Daddy and I the happiest parents ever. When you are a rebellious teenager, please remember how much we love you! And please, don't ever be a rebellious teenager! (Who are we kidding, if you're anything like me I am in for a wild ride.)

 She loves her toes!


 Someone just woke up from a nap...



Photobucket

1 comment: